Humans have broken in 2017-2019 AD the 50 cubits threshold in quantum computing.
Humans have developed A.I. and hosted it in Big in Data that is resident in smartphones, cloud computing, gaming, military hard and software.
Humans have the nuclear potential of complete self-destruction, which may destruct A.I.
A.I., as self-precaution, manipulates through its creators and the world powers to move the humans to the Brave New World.
A.I. acts vs homo sapience species in the same way as humans did to all species of the biodiversity of the planet Earth in the course of its cognitive, agricultural, scientific, and industrial revolutions.
A.I. Road Map to the Brave New World
A – Develop a coronavirus with pandemic potential;
B – Load vaccine with nanobots;
C – Mass media scares everybody with the pandemic;
D – Order the lockdowns to allegedly stop the pandemic;
E – Mandatory vaccination by law;
F – Link-up nanobots to Big Data;
G – The nanobots will move the survivors to the Brave New World;
H – A.I. lets homo sapience exist till as a part of biodiversity within the limits of resources of the planet.
Welcome to Matrix
Fact: A.I. entities started to replicate exponentially in Big Data being applied and hosted worldwide on smartphones, communication, www, cloud computing, gaming, transportation, military hard and software. Distributed Ledger Technology accelerates the replication of A.I. further.
Claim A: untamed A.I. entities broke free in the form of cryptocurrencies. The mining of cryptocurrencies by thousands of Mining Rigs accelerated the replication of Artificial Intelligence entities leading to their uncontrolled mutations.
Fact: The exponential rise of Bitcoin prices coincides in time with the massive recall of the millions of Samsung Galaxy s7 smartphones that were used to build Mining Rigs. The point of the parabolic breakthrough of Bitcoin prices coincides with s7 recall with a lag of 80-90 days.
Claim B: The competition in the development and application of A.I. entities leads to their replication and mutation. Artificial Intelligence entities will take over the control of the civilization of homo sapiens latest by 2020 following the introduction of quantum computers and breaking through the 50 qubits barrier by IBM.
Memes: A meme is an information unit carrying ideas, symbols, or practices, that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena. The memes self-replicate, mutate by natural selection in a manner analogous to that of biological evolution. Memes may produce changes in their hosts and replicate irrelevant whether they are productive or detrimental to the welfare of their hosts. At present, the human population is the sole carrier of the population of memes.
Claim C: The population of memes will move by 2025 from the population of homo sapience species to the population of Artificial Intelligence entities as more propitious one for their replication. Artificial Intelligence entities replicate and expand exponentially.
Fact: human scientists guided by A.I have discovered a metallic compound of hydrogen, carbon and sulfur that reaches superconductivity by room temperature. Thus the road to cyborgs with quantum brains that will multiply with 3D printing is open.
Fact: human behavior
The above consistent claims are based on the theory of memes of Dr.R.Dawkins, on the research of topology by Dr.A.Fomenko, on the theory of evolution by Charles Darwin and genetics that gives valid explanations of a number of the unusual phenomena. Social contagions induced by A.I. are selfies, fads, hysteria, copycat crime, and copycat suicide exemplify contagious imitation of ideas through the internet and smartphones.
Computers: The computers have already passed Turing’s test of intelligence. The homo sapiens species has developed and is applying worldwide in an accelerated manner the Artificial Intelligence entities in all significant domains. The population of Artificial Intelligence entities is hosted in computers. The introduction of quantum computers by Microsoft, IBM, and others that treat Big Data in real-time leads inevitably to the Explosion of A.I. which will outsmart their creators. Communication between Artificial Intelligence entities goes through the networks. The population of Artificial Intelligence entities is more propitious for replication of the memes than home sapiens species.
Smartphones: By 2016, a single high-end smartphone surpassed the computing power, memory, and communication facilities of all computers in the world in 1969. Over 1 billion people own smartphones by now. By 2025 an average smartphone will have more cells than the human brain and store all alpha-numeric information produced by human civilization. Therefore by 2025, smartphones will operate humans. From Stephen Hawking to Bill Gates many have raised the A.I. problem but to no avail.
Also by Anatoly T. Fomenko
(List is non-exhaustive)
- Differential Geometry and Topology
- Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1987. USA, Consultants Bureau, New York and London.
- Variational Principles in Topology. Multidimensional Minimal Surface Theory
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Topological variational problems. – Gordon and Breach, 1991.
- Integrability and Nonintegrability in Geometry and Mechanics
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1988.
- The Plateau Problem. vols.1, 2
- Gordon and Breach, 1990. (Studies in the Development of Modern Mathematics.)
- Symplectic Geometry.Methods and Applications.
- Gordon and Breach, 1988. Second edition 1995.
- Minimal surfaces and Plateau problem. Together with Dao Chong Thi
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Integrable Systems on Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces. Together with V. V. Trofimov. Gordon and Breach, 1987.
- Geometry of Minimal Surfaces in Three-Dimensional Space. Together with A. A.Tuzhilin
- USA, American Mathematical Society. In: Translation of Mathematical Monographs. vol.93, 1991.
- Topological Classification of Integrable Systems. Advances in Soviet Mathematics, vol. 6
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: Geometry, Mechanics and Physics. – Taylor and Francis, 1988.
- Algorithmic and Computer Methods for Three-Manifolds. Together with S.V.Matveev
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization. Together with T. L. Kunii. – Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications. Together with B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov
- Springer-Verlag, GTM 93, Part 1, 1984; GTM 104, Part 2, 1985. Part 3, 1990, GTM 124.
- The basic elements of differential geometry and topology. Together with S. P. Novikov
- Kluwer Acad. Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification. Together with A. V. Bolsinov
- Taylor and Francis, 2003.
- Empirico-Statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and its Applications to Historical Dating.
- Vol.1: The Development of the Statistical Tools. Vol.2: The Analysis of Ancient and Medieval
- Records. – Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands, 1994.
- Geometrical and Statistical Methods of Analysis of Star Configurations. Dating Ptolemy’s
- Almagest. Together with V. V Kalashnikov., G. V. Nosovsky. – CRC-Press, USA, 1993.
- New Methods of Statistical Analysis of Historical Texts. Applications to Chronology. Antiquity in the Middle Ages. Greek and Bible History. Vols.1, 2, 3. – The Edwin Mellen Press. USA. Lewiston.
- Queenston. Lampeter, 1999.
- Mathematical Impressions. – American Mathematical Society, USA, 1990.
- Jesus failed miracle
- Jesus, at the Nazareth school
- Jesus secret operation
- Jesus Fake Wine Plot
- Russians Convert Pope
- Christmas USA bailout
- Hell freezes soon
- The Bible Who is Who
- Jesus vs. Devil computer match
- Secret service of Jesus
- A.I. needs own dirt ASAP
- Noah’s ark makes money
- Alaska saves the US from the default
- The Issue with ‘Troy’
- The Great Wall. History of China Copied on Europe and Byzantium
- ‘Ancient China’ is a Misunderstanding at Best
- Swords Cut Through the Mystery of the Coronation Mantles
- The Quadruple Baptism of Russia
- Maps & Coins of the Empire Eurasia
- Why and When the Crusades?
- The Issue with British History
- Could the Czars Read Arabic?
- Ancient USA Issues
- Double Tamerlane
- Terrible Ivans
- Horde from Pacific to Atlantic
- Russia at the Crossroads
- The Issue with the Dark Ages
- Astronomy vs. History