Ancient Chinese history is a propaganda vehicle!
The mathematicians of Moscow Dr. Fomenko and Dr. Nosovsky had a close look at allegedly ancient and irrefutable Chinese History and found no less:
The history of China up until the XV century A.D. is, in fact, a copy of alleged histories of Rome and Byzantium.
Historical chronicles were transplanted to China by the Jesuits in the XVI-XVII century A.D. the earliest.
Dr. Fomenko and Dr. Nosovsky refute that:
a) China is presumed to be exceptionally ancient ;
b) China has made all major inventions ;
The Great Wall of China Hoax (History: Fiction or Science? Book 22)
History of China copied on Europe and ByzantiumThe history of China up until the XV century A.D. is, in fact, the history of Europe and the Mediterranean region, Byzantium in particular. Historical chronicles telling us about Europe were transplanted to China by the Jesuits in the XVI-XVII century.
- Jesus failed miracle
- Jesus, at the Nazareth school
- Jesus secret operation
- Jesus Fake Wine Plot
- Russians Convert Pope
- Christmas USA bailout
- Hell freezes soon
- The Bible Who is Who
- Jesus vs. Devil computer match
- Secret service of Jesus
- A.I. needs own dirt ASAP
- Noah’s ark makes money
- Alaska saves the US from the default
- The Issue with ‘Troy’
- The Great Wall. History of China Copied on Europe and Byzantium
- ‘Ancient China’ is a Misunderstanding at Best
- Swords Cut Through the Mystery of the Coronation Mantles
- The Quadruple Baptism of Russia
- Maps & Coins of the Empire Eurasia
- Why and When the Crusades?
- The Issue with British History
- Could the Czars Read Arabic?
- Ancient USA Issues
- Double Tamerlane
- Terrible Ivans
- Horde from Pacific to Atlantic
- Russia at the Crossroads
- The Issue with the Dark Ages
- Astronomy vs. History