Jesuits breed Atheism
According to the consensual chronology of world history manufactured by the Kabbalists and Jesuits in the XVI-XVII centuries, a number of Enlightenment philosophers concluded of XVII-XVIII centuries that Jesus Christ is only a myth, constructed from elements of earlier ancient beliefs, Sun worship, and human sacrifices.
Armed with the arbitrary chronology of kabbalist J.J.Scaliger and Jesuit D.Petavius, who further ‘perfected’ it the encyclopedists led by Monsieur Voltaire prove that most dogmas and postulates of Christianity were known long before Jesus Christ. Consequently, they concluded that Christianity was built from elements of preceding ancient religions.
According to the superstar of Enlightenment Monsieur Voltaire, the very idea of the eternal soul appears initially in India 3000 years before Jesus, and the idea of Hell comes to Christianity from extremely ancient Persia. Archangel Gabriel’s visit to The Virgin Mary is copied on Mercury’s visit to nymph Alcmene on the order of Jupiter. Gospels are fairy tales, etc.
The kabbalistic chronology of the Scaliger and Jesuit Petavius has led the thinkers of the past astray. Many a scientist followed in the steps of Voltaire and Diderot and have discovered numerous parallels between Jesus Christ and ‘ancient’ figures – Buddha, Krishna, Mithras, Osiris, and Horus, etc. As a result of such ‘discoveries’, the authority of Christianity was put in doubt, and atheism started to spread.
Atheism has easily found supporters in the scientific community for the simple reason that Scaliger’s chronology was presumed to be correct and irrefutable. The Church hierarchy of that time makes a grave mistake by not pairing the attacks of atheists with scientific arguments and revision of the erroneous Scaliger Chronology.
Atheists argue that if the consensual chronology is correct, then the atheist anti-Christian criticism based on it also is true. If most of the “facts about Jesus” existed before Jesus, then these ‘facts’ are copies of more ancient events. Therefore, Jesus Christ is fiction, and Christianity per se is questioned.
The number of people disappointed in Christianity started to grow at first amongst scientific communities. The skepticism spreads with the growth of literacy from scientists to the general public. It is impossible to refute the atheists because of the ‘irrefutable’ ancient dates of consensual chronology. The authority of Christianity is undermined.
The fundamental error committed by Church hierarchs of the XVIII century was the unwillingness and fear to check and refute erroneous dates attributed to Christianity. They have ignored the appeal of Jesuit Jean Hardouin, chief librarian of Louis XIV and Curator of Louvre, and Isaac Newton to identify and correct the mistakes of Scaliger-Petavius chronology.
The Roman Curia confined itself to the vague “inviolability of faith”. It failed to restore the correct dates and to prove that Jesus Christ is not a “literary compilation”. All numerous allegedly “ancient” prototypes of Jesus are eventually phantom reflections (on paper) of the emperor Andronicus alias Jesus Christ alias Saint Andrew from the XIIth century.
Such reflections of Jesus Christ are very ‘ancient’ figures, labeled by the atheists as “the prototypes of Jesus”. The contrary is probably true because if the historical Jesus preceded ‘ancient deities’, therefore the importance of Jesus Christ-Andronicus-Saint Andrew increases dramatically.
According to New Chronology all ancient deities which have appeared after Christianity: Mithra, Horus, Buddha, Shiva, etc.. are reflections of Jesus Christ. They have appeared as a result of subsequent splits, mutations of Oriental Catholic Christianity into the competing faiths: Orthodoxy, Catholicism; but also Western, Eastern, and Oriental Christianity, Mithraism, Judaism, Buddism, and Islam.
The charges against New Chronology being harmful to Christianity are unfounded. On the contrary, New Chronology makes many atheistic arguments null & void. The New Chronology protects Christianity from the atheistic attacks by placing events of civilization on their more probable place on the time axis.
The irregular behavior of parameter D” in the Earth-Moon telluric system discovered in 1971 by Dr. Robert R.Newton, chief astrophysicist of NASA proves irrefutably that solar eclipses of alleged Antiquity reported to us in the “ancient” chronicles were actually medieval. This leads the mathematicians Dr. Fomenko and Dr. Nosovskiy to the theory of New Chronology that explains this phenomenon.
The timeline of the civilization of homo sapiens, based on New Chronology that applies Occam’s razor principle and takes into account only the irrefutably dated non-contradictory events and artifacts, shrinks drastically to approximately 1000 years, and its key events find their more probable places on the time axis.
The Papacy of Rome initiated the myths of Ancient Rome, Greece, Persia, and Egypt. All parties concerned, i.e. European aristocracy, black and white Catholic clergy, humanists, and scientists had their own vested contradictory interests to support the myths of Antiquity.
The Roman Church moved the beginning of Christianity by 1200 years to the past into the imaginary Ancient Rome and the placeholder Jerusalem to Palestine to justify the leadership of Western Christianity and its priority over Oriental Christianity.
Oriental Orthodox Catholic Christianity originated in the Byzantine Empire of XII th century. The subsequent splits, mutations into the competing Orthodox, Catholic, Western, Eastern, and Oriental Christianity, Mithraism, Judaism, Buddism, and Islam took place in XIII-XV centuries.
The history of religions according to New Chronology runs as follows: the polytheism of the IX-Xth centuries AD, followed by the pre-Christian monotheism until the XIth century AD, Dionysus-Bacchus pre-Christianity of the XI-XIIth centuries AD.
Byzantine Emperor Andronicus was killed in the religious strife of 1185 AD and turned into the figurehead of Jesus Christ. The Crusades of 1189-1192 AD and 1199-1204 AD to Jerusalem-Constantinople were the operations to punish the tormentors of Jesus Christ and to ensure the spread of Christendom in Europe.
By the middle of XVI th century the prime political agenda of Western and Central Europe that has already reached superiority in Sciences and Technologies, but was still inferior militarily, was to free itself from the control of the “Evil” Empire of Eurasia.
The concerted effort of European aristocracy, black and white Catholic clergy despite their conflicts with Protestants, humanists, and scientists in XV-XVII th centuries in the creation and dissemination of ideas of the fictional Ancient World and Dark Ages served this agenda perfectly.
The fictional Ancient World that was created by black and white Catholic clergy, Protestants, humanists and scientists served their particular agendas by representing events of XI-XVI centuries as ones that happened thousands of years before according to the ancient authorities they invented and the ‘primary’ sources they themselves wrote under aliases.
The European aristocracy, i.e. partly fugitives from Byzantine and partly inheritors of the former Eurasian warlords, justified in his manner their claims of self-rule for lands they ruled, the Roman Curia declared its priority over Oriental Orthodoxy of the Evil Empire, Protestants, Humanists and scientists prepared the Enlightenment under the cover of Antiquity.
The Breakthrough New Chronology books published in the USA open new perspectives to check the veracity of History by application of mathematics, statistics in the same manner as they were applied to genetics.
The time has come to check chronology scientifically as it is the true foundation of history. Moreover, world history must not serve Judeo-Christian, Eurocentric, or any other agenda, but become a science reporting irrefutably the past of homo sapience species.
Also by Anatoly T. Fomenko
(List is non-exhaustive)
- Differential Geometry and Topology
- Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1987. USA, Consultants Bureau, New York and London.
- Variational Principles in Topology. Multidimensional Minimal Surface Theory
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Topological variational problems. – Gordon and Breach, 1991.
- Integrability and Nonintegrability in Geometry and Mechanics
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1988.
- The Plateau Problem. vols.1, 2
- Gordon and Breach, 1990. (Studies in the Development of Modern Mathematics.)
- Symplectic Geometry.Methods and Applications.
- Gordon and Breach, 1988. Second edition 1995.
- Minimal surfaces and Plateau problem. Together with Dao Chong Thi
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Integrable Systems on Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces. Together with V. V. Trofimov. Gordon and Breach, 1987.
- Geometry of Minimal Surfaces in Three-Dimensional Space. Together with A. A.Tuzhilin
- USA, American Mathematical Society. In: Translation of Mathematical Monographs. vol.93, 1991.
- Topological Classification of Integrable Systems. Advances in Soviet Mathematics, vol. 6
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: Geometry, Mechanics and Physics. – Taylor and Francis, 1988.
- Algorithmic and Computer Methods for Three-Manifolds. Together with S.V.Matveev
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization. Together with T. L. Kunii. – Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications. Together with B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov
- Springer-Verlag, GTM 93, Part 1, 1984; GTM 104, Part 2, 1985. Part 3, 1990, GTM 124.
- The basic elements of differential geometry and topology. Together with S. P. Novikov
- Kluwer Acad. Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification. Together with A. V. Bolsinov
- Taylor and Francis, 2003.
- Empirical-Statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and its Applications to Historical Dating.
- Vol.1: The Development of the Statistical Tools. Vol.2: The Analysis of Ancient and Medieval
- Records. – Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands, 1994.
- Geometrical and Statistical Methods of Analysis of Star Configurations. Dating Ptolemy’s
- Almagest. Together with V. V Kalashnikov., G. V. Nosovsky. – CRC-Press, USA, 1993.
- New Methods of Statistical Analysis of Historical Texts. Applications to Chronology. Antiquity in the Middle Ages. Greek and Bible History. Vols.1, 2, 3. – The Edwin Mellen Press. USA. Lewiston.
- Queenston. Lampeter, 1999.
- Mathematical Impressions. – American Mathematical Society, USA, 1990.